فهرست و منابع پایان نامه بررسی میزان نوآوری و عوامل مرتبط با آن در پرستاران شاغل در بخش های ویژه مراکز آموزشی درمانی شهر رشت درسال 1392
1. Hosseini, M. and Sadeghi, T. Effective factors on faculty members creativity and innovation and presenting strategy for promotion. Irranian journal of Educational Strategies,2010. 3(1): p. 1-6.[Text in persian]
2. salari, H. and Heidary, A. Health Services Management,Health Economics and Ergonomy,Social Walfare,Rehablitation and Nursing Management,. 2010, Tehran: Pu by Salemi Jameenegar. 183-184. [Text in persian]
3. Dehnavieh, R., et al., survey Factors influencing creativity and innovation staff managers Iran University of Medical Sciences Iran University. Thesis,. 2006 .Available from:www.Civilica.com. [Text in persian]
4. Jol, M., Stoffers, Towards an HRM Model predicting Organizational Performance by Enhancing Innovative Work Behavior, in Maastricht School of Management. Thesis,. 2010, Zuyd University. p. 42. [Internet], Available from:www.jolstoffers.com
5. Vincent k., O.G., Innovation in Healthcare Delivery Systems: A Conceptual Framework The Innovation Journal, 2010. 15(1): p. Article 2.
6. Nieboer A., M.M., Innovative Culture in Long-term care Settings:The Influence of Organizational Characteristics. Health care Management Review Journal, 2012. 37(2)): p. 165-174.
7. Lansisalmi HM., Aalto. K.P., Ruoranen, R. Innovation in Healthcare: A Systematic Review of Recent Research. Nursing Science Quarterly 2006. 19(1): p. 66-72.
8. Jane Banaszak, H., Jacqu Line, S. and Vincent, M. The Impact Of Market and Organizational Characteristics on Nursing Care Facility Service Innovation. . Health Services Research, 1996. 31(1): p. 97-110.
9. Margo, F., Karin, w. and Theo, P. Determinant of Innovative Behavior Within Health Care Organizations. Internatioal Journal for Quality in Health Care, 2004. 16(2): p. 107-123.
10. Hughes, F., Nurses at Forefront of Innovation. International Nursing Review, 2006. 53(2): p. 94-110.
11. Weng, R., Hung, Y. and Lin, T. Exploring the Cross-Level Impact of Market Orientation on Nursing Innovation Hospital. Journal of Health Care Management Review, 2013. 38(2): p. 125-136.
12. Patricia, T., et al., Clinical Innovation for Promoting Familly Care in Paediatric Intensive Care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2002. 38(2): p. 161-170.
13. Ferlie , E. and Shortell, S. Improving the Quality of Health Care in the United Kingdom and the United States: A framework for change. Milbank Quarterly, 2001. 79(2): p. 281-315.
14. John, W.A., Creativity: an Essential Element of Critical Care Nursing Practice. Journal of British Association of Critical Care Nurses, 2004. 9(2): p. 47-49.
15. Chang, L. and lu.C, Empowerment,Innovation behavior and job productivity of public health nurses:A cross-sectional questionaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2008. 45(10): p. 14-42.
16. Tammy, G. and Cynthia, T. Worklplace Empowerment, Incivility, and Burnout: Impact on Staff Nurse Recruitment and Retention Outcomes, in Muncie, Indiana. 2012, Ball State University: Partial Fulfillment.
17. Marita, G., Charmain, K. and Victoria, S. Infusing Research into Practice to Promote Quality Care. Journal of Nursing Research, 2003. 43(5): p. 307-313.
18. Lise, S., M. Alderson, and Saint-Jeam, M. Challengs and Issuse in Adult Intensive Nursing. Journal of Nurse & Care, 2011. 1 (1).
19. Mirmalek, A., Research In Critical Care Unit. Journal of Iran Suerjery, 2013. 4. [Text in persian]
20. Weston, M., Managing and Facilitating Innovation and Nurse Satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Administration Quartery, 2009. 33(4): p. 329-334.
21. Fasnacht, P., Creativity:a refinement of the concept for nursing practice. journal of Advanced nursing, , 2003. 41(2): p. 195-202.
22. Melek, K., O. Hatice, and Hatice, E. Risk Taking, Focusing on Opportunity Attitudes on Nurse Managers and Nurses. International Journal of Human and Social Sciences 2010. 5(10): p. 622-625.
23. Knol, j. and van Ling, R. Innovative Behavior:The Effect of Strutural and Sychological Empowerment on Nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2007. 65(2): p. 359-370.
24. Amo, B.W., Employee Innovation Behaviour In Health Care:The Influence from Management and Collegues. International Nursing Review, 2006. 53(3): p. 231-237.
25. Taylor, W.G.K., The Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory: a re-examination of the factor.Journal of organizational Behavior,1989. 10(4):297-307.
26. American, Intensive Care Society: Standards for Intensive Care Unit Guidline. 1997.
27. Urden, Critical care nursing:Diagnosis and Managment ed. 6th. 2009: Mosby.
28. Sajadi, H., Effective Factors of Hospital Managers Creativity and Innovation, in School of Management and Medical Information.Thesis, 2004, Iran University and Medical Information: Tehran. [Text in persian].
29. Robbins, S., Building Management. 2 ed. 2003, Tehran:Pu by Office of cultural Research. [Text in persian]
30. Rezaeian, A., Principles of Managment. 1 ed. Vol. 1. 1990, Iran,Tehran: Pu by samt. [Text in persian]
31. Drucker, P.F., Innovation & Enterpreneurship. 2006, londan: Pu by Harper Business.
32. Francis, C., Hospital Management. 1 ed. 2000, Trancelate by Kebryiaye,A
Tehran: Pu by Institute of Social Security. [Text in persian]
33. Hornby, A.S., Oxford Advanceed Learners Dictionary. 1 ed. 2004, IRAN,Tehran: Pu by Daneshiar.
34. Farazmand, A., Innovation in Human Resource Management: Capacity Building in the Era of Globalization. Journal of Faslnameheye Tahavole Edary, 2002. 7(41). [Text in persian]
35. Hagaieg, S., Characterise of Creative and Innovaite Industries. Journal of Tadbir, 2011. 2(111): p. 22-27. [Text in persian]
36. Nili, A., Creativity and Innovation in Organization. Journal of Tadbir, 1998. 6(85): p. 30-32. [Text in persian]
37. Zareil, M.H., Creativity and Innovation. Journal of Danesh modiriat, 1994. 1(24)): p. 59-66. [Text in persian]
38. Hiegeince, G., Characterise of Creative and Innovaite Industries. 2002,Thesis, Tehran: Amirkabir University. 248. [Text in persian]
39. Robbinns, S., Managment. 11 ed. 2011, New York: Pu by Prentice Hall.
40. Scarborough, N.M., Managment. 1996, New YORK: Pu by Prentic Hall.
41. Gordon, G. and Ditomaso, N. Predicting Corporate Performance from Organizational Culture. Journal of Managment Studies, 2007. 29(6): p. 783-798.
42. Adamczyk, S., Bullinger, A. and Moslein,C. Innovation Contests: A Review, Classification and Outlook. Journal of Creativity and Innovation Management, 2012. 21(4): p. 335-360.
43. Samadi, A., Managing Creativity and Innovation in Organization. Journal of Tadbir, 2000. 2(11): p. 59-65. [Text in persian]
44. Khalilnegad, R., Survey of function Rating System in firoozegar Hospital, in Managment , 2003, Thesis,IRAN: Tehran. [Text in persian]
45. Udwadia, F.E., Creativity and Innovation in Organization:Two Models and Managerial implication, Journal of Technological forecasting and social change, 1990. 38(1): p. 65-80.
46. Jahn c, H., Managing Innovation. 2001, United States of America.
47. Meyer, A.D., Organization assimilation of innovation: A Multi Level Contextual analysis. Journal of Academy of Management 1988. 31: p. 897-923.
48. Majaro, S., Managing Ideas for Profit: The Creativity Gap, ed. 6th. 1991, Pu by McGraw-Hill.
49. Zarei, H., Creativity guarantee the Organization. Journal of Administrative Transformation, 2003. 29: p. 65-76. [Text in persian]
50. Soltani Tirani, F., Institutionalizing innovation in the Organization. 1 ed. 1998, Tehran: Pu by Moassesie Pharhangie Rasa. [Text in persian]
51. rezaienegad, A., Managers Handbook. 1 ed. 1996, Pu by Tehran: Rasa. [Text in persian]
52. Howell, J.M., champion of Changes. Journal of Organization Dynamic, 1990. 26: p. 123-134.
53. Aghaei Vishani, T., Creativity and Innovation in individuals and Organization. 1 ed. 1998, Tehran: Pu by Termea. [Text in persian]
54. Shahraray, M. and Madani pour, R. Creative and Innovation Organization. Journal of knowledge Management, 2001. 33: p. 39-48. [Text in persian]
55. Hyam, A., Businnes innovation in human Language.Translate by Mobaraki,M. 1 ed,. 2013: Pu by Heirmand. 416. [Text in persian]
56.Torrington, D., Johns, K. and Weigtman, J. Effective Management: People and Organization 2ed.1998: Pu by phillip Allan.
57. Joseph, F. and Robert, D. Managing for Creativity in Consulting Engineering New Product, 1984. 2(4): p. 251-270.
58. Urabe, K., Innovation and Management. 1988, Berlin: Pu by Walter and Gruyter.
59. Herbert, S., Understanding Creativity and Creative Management.Translate by Farzaneh Taheri, Journal of faraz, 2005. 2: p. 34-37. [Text in persian]
60. Vryng, A., Management style and strategic. Translate by Mahdi Zadeh,H, Journal of Tadbir, 1995. 79: p. 28. [Text in persian]
61. Burns, T. and Stalker, G.M. Management of Innovation. 1991, londan: Pu byTaristock.
62. King, N. and Anderson, N. Innovation and change in organizations. 1995, Londan: Pu by Routledge. 206.
63. Strenberg, R.J., Creativity as investment. Journal of California Management Review, 1997. 40(1): p. 26-36.
64. Faulkner, A. and Kent, J. Innovation and Regulation in Human Implant Technologies: Developing Comparative Approaches. Journal of Social Science and Medicine, 2001. 53: p. 895-913.
65. Varkey, P. and Athyal, V.P. Service Delivery Innovations at Mayo Clinic. Journal of Minnesota Medical., 2005. 88: p. 39-42.
66. Gupta, A., Prescription for Change. The Wall Street Journal,2008, 20: p. 66-69.
67. Omachonu, V.K. and Einspruch, N.G. Innovation: Implications for Goods and Services. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management., 2010. 7(2): p. 109-129.
68. Berwick, D.M., Disseminating Innovations in Health Care. JAMA, 2003. 289(15): p. 1969-1975.
69. Rogers, E., Diffution of Innovation. 1993, New York:Pu by Free Press.
70. Zaltman, G. and Duncan, R. Strategies for Planned Change. 1977, New York: Pu by Wiley.
71. Chan, Z., Critical thinking and Creativity in Nursing: Learners Perspective. Journal of Nurse Education Today, 2012. 30(6): p. 591-594.
72. Chun Chang, L. and Liu,C. Employee empowerment, innovative behavior and job productivity of public health nurses: A cross-sectional questionnaire survey International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2008. 45(10): p. 1442-1448.
73. Horsley, j. and Crane, j. Factors Associated with Innovation in Nursing Practice. Journal of FCH, 1986. 9(1): p. 1-11.
74. Pilar Matud, M., Rodriguez, C and Grande, J. Gender difference in Creativity Thinking. 2007: Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com.
75. Fleuren, M., Wiefferink, K. and Paulussen, T. Determinants of innovation within Health Care Organizations Literature review and Delphi study. irranian journal of quality in health care, 2004. 16(2): p. 107-123.
76. Moshirabadi, Z., et al., Comparison of creativity skill between the first year and fourth year undergraduate nursing students. Journal of nursing Research, 2013. 8(28): p. 49-57. [Text in persian]
77. Bornce, N. and Grove, S. The Practice of Nursing Research counduct, critique and Utilization.Translate by Dehghan Nayeri,N and etal, 1 ed. 2005, Iran-Tehran:Pu by Andisheh Rafih. [Text in persian]
78. fathizadeh, A., Paktinat, E. and Shahpa, M. survey of creativity and innovation in public administration and education, agriculture and health, Sirjan city and presents a conceptual model to enhance creativity and innovation in organizations. Journal of Managment, 2011. 8(1): p. 79-94. [Text in persian]
79.Woodrow, J., Nursing and Creativity: Dose the Speciality Make Difference?, in schoole of Nursing. 1992,Thesis, University of British Columbia: British Columbia. p. 60.
80. Glynn, M., Innovative Genius: A Framework for Relating Individual and Intelligence in Action to Innovation. Academy of Management Review, 1996. 21(4): p. 1081-1111.
81. fallahshams,M., Budagi, H., and Delnavaz, B. The relationship between organizational intelligence and creativity of the staff of Central Tehran unit Islamic Azad University in 88 years.Journal of frasuie modiriat, 2012. 6(21): p. 149-166. [Text in persian]
82. Teresa, M. and Amabile, Motivating Creativity in Organizations:on Doing What You Love and Loving What you do. California Management Review, 1997. 40(1): p. 39-58.
83.Wong, S., Motivators to Creativity in Hotel Industry. Tourism Managment Journal, 2003. 24(5): p. 59-551.
84. Bharadwaj, S. and Menon, A. Making innovation happen in organizations: individual creativity mechanisms, organizational creativity mechanisms or both? Product Innovation Management Journal, 2000. 17(6): p. 424-434.
85. MacAdam, R., Sources of New Product Ideas and Creativity practice in the UK textile Industry. Technovation Journal, 2000. 22(2): p. 113-121.
86. Salimi, F. and Mellali, M. Survey of The relationship between education Level and gender with Creativity in theachers Dehaghan City,in 2008-2009. 2009: internet. [Text in persian]
87. Zargami, H., Jafari, M., and Akhavan, P. The relationship between individual creativity and motivation for innovation in research organizations: A Case Study In Intelligent Processing Signs Center. 2013: Available from:Sid.ir. [Text in persian]
88. Sborn and Alex, Training Public capacity Creativity and Innovation, ed. 4. 2003, Tehran: Pu by niloofar. 2008[Text in persian].
89. Thomas, B., Promoting creativity in nursing education.Journal of Nursing Research, 1999. 28(2): p. 115-119.