فهرست و منابع پایان نامه بررسی ارتباط بین سبک هویت و وضعیت تحصیلی دانشجویان دانشگاه علوم پزشکی گیلان
فصل یکم: معرفی پژوهش
زمینه ی پژوهش 2
اهداف پژوهش 6
سوالات پژوهش 7
تعریف واژه ها 8
پیش فرض های پژوهش 10
فصل دوم: دانستنی های موجود در عنوان پژوهش
چهارچوب پنداشتی 12
سابقه ی طرح و بررسی متون 33
فصل سوم: روش پژوهش
نوع پژوهش 44
جامعه پژوهش 44
نمونه های مورد پژوهش 44
مشخصات واحدهای مورد پژوهش 44
روش نمونه گیری و تعیین حجم نمونه 45
ابزار گردآوری داده ها 45
روایی و پایایی ابزار 47
روش تجزیه وتحلیل داده ها 48
ملاحضات اخلاقی 49
فصل چهارم: یافته های پژوهش
فصل پنجم: بحث و نتیجه گبری
بحث و بررسی یافته ها 80
نتیجه گیری نهایی 91
فهرست منابع فارسی و انگلیسی 95
پرسشنامه عوامل دموگرافیک و سبک هویت
1. Ardekani s. e. quality of life of medical students in different stage- a multicenter study. journal of medical education. 2007;11(1):13-9.
2. Mohammadi R. Quality assessment in higher education: concepts, principles, methods, standards published by the Center for Educational Measurement; 2005.
3. Khandaghi A, Ajam,A. Educational Evaluation Approaches to evaluate theoretical models of reflective link quality education and its impact on the scope clarification. 2011;13:47-73(Text in Persion(
4. Seif A. Modern Educational Psychology (Psychology of Learning and Teaching)
6, editor. tehran: publication doran; 1390.
5. Nazari r, sharifnia, c. factors influencing nursing drop. journal of babol university of medical scinces. 1389;12:94-0.
6. Roodbary M, Aslemarz, B. Survey of academic achievement and related factors among Zahedan of medical sciences student. De Med Educ. 2011;7(2):147-52(Text in Persion(
7. Bakuii F, Kheyrkhah, f., Salmalian, E., Omidvar, N. factors affecting the city of babol university of medical sciences student academic achievement. journal of medical education development center. 2010;7(1):50-44(Text in Persion).
8. Abdi B, Zamani, GH. factors affecting student progress agriculture faculty of agriculture, university of shiraz. agricultural extension and education sciences. 2008;5(2):31-43(Text in Persion(
9. Tagharobi z, et al., . predicting academic performacce of students in the operating room, kashan university of medical science. journal of medical education. 1390;4(6):1-9.
10. Granmaye M, Khakbazan, Z., Darwish., A., Haggani, H. the learning styles of students of nursing and midwifery and its relationship to academic achievement. Iranian journal of medical education. 2011;6(22):6-15(Text in Persion(
11. Peyravi H, Parvizi, S ., Haqqani, H. supportive counseling for students with poor academic achievement: a case study. Iranian journal of medical education. 2011;11(2):75-83(Text in Persion(
12. Rahnama A, abdolmaleki, J. the relationship between emotional intelligence and creative achievement among students in shahed university. modern educational thouth. 2009(2):55-78(Text in Persion(
13. Lazin R, Neumann, R. students characteristics as predictors of drop out from medical school. Medical Educational Journal. 1991;25(5):396-404.
14. Arulampalam W, Naylor, R., Smith, Y. Factors affecting the probability of first year medical student dropout in the UK: A logostic aanalysis for the intake cohorts 1980-92. Medical Educational Journal. 2004;38(5):492-503.
15. Raofi M, Sadaghat , K., Hanae, J., Khodadadi, Kh., Nazari, M., Pouzesh, Sh., et al. Effective familial- individual factors on drop out of the students of Tabriz university of medical sciences in academic year 2005-6. Medical Journal of Tabriz university of medical sciences and health srvices. 2008;29(4):113-15(Text in persion(
16. Fahkarian A, Tagharrobi, Z., mirhoseini, F,. Rasouli nejad, S., Akbari, H. graduate school of medical sciences, kashan status and related factors. journal of educational strategies. 2009;2(2):19-3(Text in Persion(
17. Haghdust A, sadeghirad, B., shams al-dini, A ., Nafisi, A., Dehghani, M., Ayatollah musavi, S., . and examples of successful medical students sent abroad. journal wise medicine. 2010;13(1):10-1(Text in Persion(
18. Naghsh Z, tabatabaii, M., Tarkhan, R structural model relating self efficacy, perceived usefulness and academic achievement: the mediating role of self-regulation of learning. cognitive science news. 2010;12(1):1-6(Text in Persion(
19. Keshavarzi F. the effect of identity style and emotional intelligence predict achievement and academic performance of graduate students. Thinking and behavior journal. 2009;4(13):(Text in Persion(
20. Shekari A. individual differences in identity styles and psychological well-being: the role of identity commitment. New cognitive science. 2007;9(2):33-46(Text in Persion(
21. Bersonsky M. Identity style, parental authority and identity commitment. Journal of youth and adolescence. 2004;33(3):213-20.
22. Sramova B, Fichonova, K., . identity and creative personality. Studia psychological. 2008;50(4):375-69.
23. Abdi zarrin S, et al. the relationship between identity styles and psychological well-being middles school girls in Qom. journal of health, yazd. 2009;9(1):(Text in Persion(
24. Bersonsky M. perceived parenting dimension and identity style: exploring the socialization of adolescent processing of identity-relevant information. journal of adolescence. 2008;31:151-64.
25. Bersonsky M . Kuk, L identity style, psychosochial maturity and academic performance. Personality and individual differences. 2005;39.
26. Bersonsky m. identity formation: the role of identity processing style and cognitive processes. Personality and individual difference. 2008;44:645-55.
27. Duriez B. SI, Goossens L., . relation between identity styles and religiosity in adolescence: evidence from a longitudinal perspective. Personality and individual difference. 2008;44:1022-31.
28. Silver C. Gendered identities: toward (de)gendering? Journal of aging studies. 2003;17:379-97.
29. Hejazi e, et al., . identity styles and academic achievement, mediating role of academic self efficacy. 2009;12:123-35(Text in Persion(
30. Barkhordari M, jamalbakhsh, SH., mahmodi, M.,. the relationship of critical thinking disposition and self esteem in nursing students. Iranian journal of medical education. 2009;1:18- 3(text in persion(
31. Philips t. age-related differences in identity style: a cross-sectional analysis. Curr psycho. 2008;27:205-15.
32. Burke S. Developmental Psychology (from adolescence to the end of life). Tehran: Posted Arasbaran; 2011.
33. Avila M, Cabral, Joana., Mena Paula. Identity in university students: The role of parental and romantic attachment. Journal of Adolescence. 2012;35:133-42.
34. Ramdin RZ. The relationship between identity processing style and academic performance of first year psychology students 2011.
35. Ghafoor LA. A comparison of males and female's identity processing style in relation to academic achievement and self esteem 2011.
36. Seif A. Old and new methods of assessment and learning processes. 2, editor: publication doran; 1389.
37. Lessard a, Poirier, m., Fortin, l., . student-teacher relationship: aprotective factor against school dropout? . Pro cedia social and behavioral sciences journal. 2010.
38. Schwartz S, luyekx, K., vignoles, V. handbook of identity theory and research: Spring science; 2011.
39. Firuzehchian F. factors affecting the clinical education of students and instructors of school of nursing and midwifery Guilan university of medical science, Report of research project. 2010.
40. Oermann M, Gaberson, K. Evaluation and testing nursing education. edition T, editor: springer publishing company; 2009.
41. Shabani H. Skills training( Methods and techniques of teaching): The reading and writing of books Human Sciences(SAMT); 2007.
42. Jandagh A, Sohrabi, G. Social factors associated with low levels of secondary school children. Journal of management culture. 2005:179-47(Text in Persion).
43. Nzhadyan M. causes of academic failure in the education system. Journal of Information Science. 2009;5:18-21.
44. Roudbari m, Asle marz, B. Evaluate students' progress, Zahedan University of Medical Sciences and associated factors in school year 86-87. , . Strides in Development of Medical Education Journal. 1389;7(2):152-47(Text in Persion).
45. Olson M, Hrgnhan, E. Introduction to learning theories
8, editor. Tehran: publication doran; 1391.
46. Krager J. identity in adolescence( the balance between self and other)2004.
47. Jesse F, Gregory,F. Theories of Personality. Tehran: Psychology Press.; 2005 2002.
48. Seaton C. The Link Between Identity Style and Intimacy Balance: Does Emotional Intelligence Provide the Key? : The University of Northern British Columbia; 2008.
49. Good M. The moderating effect of identity style on The relation between adolescent problem behavior and well-being.: university of Guelph 2006.
50. Mozaffari N, Fathabadi, J., Bagherian, F. Relationship between identity status and locus of control with gender, grade and field among high schools students. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2009;3(2):66-81.
51. Beyers w, Goossens, l. Dynamics of perceived parenting and identity formation in late adolescence. Journal of adolescence. 2008;31: 165-84.
52. Jokar B. Interaction between thinking styles and modes of identity. Journal of Psychology.1:49-31(Text in Persion(
53. Soenens B, etal. Social-psychological profiles of identity style: attitudinal and social-cognitive correlates in late adolescence. Journal of adolescence. 2005;28:107-25.
54. Eryigit S, kerpelman, J. . using identity processing style Q-sort to examine identity style of Turkish Young Adult. journal of adolescence. 2009;32:1137-58.
55. Loredana I. Sex role identity, nonverbal sensitivity and potential leadership style. Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2012;46:1720-9.
56. Elmore K, Oyserman, D. If ‘we’ can succeed, ‘I’ can too: Identity-based motivation and gender in the classroom. Contemporary Educational Psychology. 2012;37:176-85.
57.Abolghasemi S. Mental health and developmental psychology with an emphasis on diagnostic and therapeutic and educational approaches Tehran: Publications Academic Jihad; 1,390.
58. Berzonsky M. Identity Style, Parental Authority, and Identity Commitment. Journal of Youth and Adolescence. 2004;33(3):213-20.
59. Sinai M, Kaplan A., Flum, H. Promoting identity exploration within the school curriculum: A design-based study in a Junior High literature lesson in Israel. Contemporary Educational Psychology. 2012;37:195–205.
60. schwartz S, luyekx, K., vignoles, V. handbook of identity theory and research: springer; 2011.
61. Shams H, Kakavand,A., Torabi, Z. Relationship between attachment style and identity in the pre-college academic achievement of students in Qazvin. Modern Educational Thought
Faculty of Education and Psychology. 2012;7(2):(Text in Persion(
62. Shokri O, Shahrara, M.,Daneshpoor, Z., Dastjerdi, Z. Individual differences in identity styles and academic performance: The role of identity, commitment, and psychological well-being. Journal of Research on Psychological Health. 2006;1(1).
63. Leader S. Relating identity processing styles and self-efficacy to academic achievement in first-year university students 2012.
64. Boyd VS, Hunt PF, Kandell JJ, Lucas MS. Relationship between identity processing style and academic success in undergraduate students. Journal of College Student Development. 2003;44(2):155-67.
65. Phillips T. Age-Related Differences in Identity Style: A Cross-Sectional Analysis. Curr Psychol. 2008;27: 205–15.
66. Bersonsky M, Cieciuch, Jan., Duriez, Bart., Soenens, Bart. The how and what of identity formation: Associations between identity styles and value orientations. Personality and Individual Differences. 2011;50:295-9.
67. Mousavi R, Roshan, R. Investigating different aspects of identity among the students of tehran universies: the role of sex differences. Pro cedia social and behavioral sciences journal. 2010;5:1884-9.
68. Johnson E, Mozick, K. Personality, Adjusment, and identity style influences on stability in identity and self concept during the transition. Psychology press(Taylor & Francis). 2011;11:25-46.
69. Morgan N, Korobov, M. Interpersonal identity formation in conversations with close friends about dating relationships. Journal of Adolescence. 2012;36(6):14711483.
70. Nazari R, Sharifnia, S. Investigating the causes of nursing student drop out. Babol medical university Journal. 2010;12(1):90-4( text in persion(
71. Ashtiyani S, Shamsi, M., Beigi, A. Many academic failure and some factors that affect students' view of Arak University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2009;12(4):24-33(Text in Persion(
72. Edraki M, Rambod, M., Abdoli, R. The relationship between nursing student educational satisfaction and their academic success. Iranian Journal of medical education. 2012;11(1):32-9(text in Persion(
73. Tabatabaii N, Tabatabaii, Shahab., Kakaii, Yazdan., Mohamadi, Alireza. Relationships and identity style and Responsibility with academic achievement of adolescents 15 to 18 years old Tehran.
. Journal of of Social Welfare. 2011;25:12-44(Text in persion(
74. Bosma H, Kunne, Saskia. Identity-in-context is not yet identity development-in-context. Journal of Adolescence. 2008;31:281-9.
75. Crocettia E, Rubinib, Monia., Meeus, Wim. Capturing the dynamics of identity formation in various ethnic groups: Development and validation of a three-dimensional model. Journal of Adolescence. 2008;31:207-22.
76. Aghajani M, Farzane, V., Shahraray, M. Compare styles based on gender identity Tehran State University, Career and smell and non-native. Journal of Research in Psychology. 2009;38:164-35(text in Persion(
77. Brersonsky M, Nurmi, J. Interrelationship among identity proccess, content and structure: A cross cultural investigation. Journal of adolescent research. 2001.
78. Kroger J, Marsia, Jame. The Identity Statuses: Origins, Meanings, and Interpretations: Springer Science; 2011.
79. Berzonsky MD, Branje, T.,Meeus, W. Identity-processing style, psychosocial resources, and adolescents' perceptions of parent-adolescent relations. Journal of Early Adolescence. 2007;27(3):324-45.
80. White R. The role of parenting style, ethnicity and identity style on identity commitment and career decision self- efficacy. California2009.
81. Ejimaji E, Emekene, C. Science Teaching and Learning: Qualitative and Functional Chemistry Education, does Gender and Age Affect Academic Achievement. Eurasian J Phys Chem Educ, Jan (Special Issue). 2012:33-9.
82. Owolabi J, Etuk-Irien, O.A. Gender, course of study and continuous assessment as determinants of students’ performance in Pre-NCE Mathematics: ABACUS: The. Journal of Mathematical Association of Nigerian. 2009;34(1):106-11.
83. Abubakar. R. AI. Age and gender as determinants of academic achievements in college mathematic. Asian Journal of natural & applied sciences. 2012;1(2):121-7.
84. Tagharrobi z, et al., . predicting academic performacce of students in the operating room, kashan university of medical science. journal of medical education. 2012;4(6):1-9(Text in Persion(
85. Ghaderi R, Bijari, P. Factors contributing to educational achievement and success in Birjand university of medical sciences.. 2007;. J Med Educ. 2007; 11(3 & 4):71-5 (text in persion).
86. Asikhi.O. students and teachers perception of the causes of poor academic performance in Ogun state secondary schools(nigeria). European journal of social sciences. 2010;13(2):229-42.
87. Naderi H, Rohani, A., Tengku Aizan, H., Sharir, J., Kum, V. Creativity, age and gender as predictors of academic achievement among undergraduate students. Journal of American Science. 2009;5(5):101-12.
88. Tamanaii Far M, Niyazi, M., Amini, M. A comparative study of factors influencing students' progress and providing excellent. Bimonthly journal University of witness. 2007.
89. Kheiri M, . Saif, D. investigate the relationship between coping skills and student achievement according to some demographic factors. Bimonthly journal Research in Science. 2004;11(4):20-7(Text in Persion(
90. Homaii R, Heidari, A., Bakhtiar poor, S., Borna, M. Relationship between achievement motivation, emotional intelligence, educational background and demographic variables and academic performance of students. New findings in the psychology. 2010:49-63(Text in Persion(
91. Sanaienasab H, Rashidi, Hojat., Safari, M. Influential factors on academic achievement of university students. Iranian Guarterly of educational sterategies. 2013;5(4):243-9(text in persion(
92. Todres M, Tsmistsius Z, Sidhu K, Stephenson A, Jones R. Medical students perceptions of the factors influencing their academic performance: An exploratory interview study with high achieving and re-sitting medical student. Med teach. 2011;34(5):325-31