فهرست و منابع پایان نامه تعیین وضعیت سبک زندگی ارتقاء دهنده سلامت دانشجویان رشته های علوم پزشکی گیلان بر حسب مشخصات فردی و اجتماعی
1. Nilsaz M, Tavassoli E, Mazaheri M, Sohrabi F, Khezli M, Ghazanfari Z, et al. Study Of Health-Promoting Behaviors And Life Style Among Students Of Dezful Universities. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(4):168-75. [Text in Persian]
2. Tol A, Tavassoli E, Shariferad G, Shojaeezadeh D. Health-promoting lifestyle and quality of life among undergraduate students at school of health, Isfahan university of medical sciences. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2013;2(1):11. [Text in Persian]
3. Can G, Ozdilli K, Erol O, Unsar S, Tulek Z, Savaser S, et al. Comparison of the health‐promoting lifestyles of nursing and non‐nursing students in Istanbul, Turkey. Nursing & Health Sciences. 2008;10(4):273-80.
4. Wei C-N, Harada K, Ueda K, Fukumoto K, Minamoto K, Ueda A. Assessment of health-promoting lifestyle profile in Japanese university students. Environmental health and preventive medicine. 2012:1-6.
5. Habibi A, Nikpour S, Seyedoshohadaei M, Haghani H. Health promoting behaviors and its related factors in elderly. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2006;19(47):35-48. [Text in Persian]
6. O'Donnell MP. Definition of health promotion 2.0: embracing passion, enhancing motivation, recognizing dynamic balance, and creating opportunities. American Journal of Health Promotion. 2009;24(1):iv-iv.
7. Norouzinia R, Aghabarari M, Kohan M, Karimi M. Health promotion behaviors and its correlation with anxiety and some students’ demographic factors of Alborz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2013;2(4):39-49. [Text in Persian]
8. Hosseini M, Ashktorab T, Taghdisi M. Health Promotion Lifestyle in Nursing Students: a systematic review. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2013;2(1):66-79. [Text in Persian]
9. Altun I. Effect of a health promotion course on health promoting behaviours of university students. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal. 2008;14(4):880-7.
10. Peker K, Bermek G. Predictors of Health-Promoting Behaviors Among Freshman Dental Students at Istanbul University. Journal of Dental Education. 2011;75(3):413-20.
11. Pirasteh A, Zahra J, Nafiseh Z, Nahid K. Environmental factors influencing medical students's physical activity and health promotion residing in dormitory based on social cognitive theory. Journal of Scientific Research of Alborz Medical Sciences University. 2012;1(3):159-63. [Text in Persian]
12. Camacho-Miñano MJ, LaVoi NM, Barr-Anderson DJ. Interventions to promote physical activity among young and adolescent girls: a systematic review. Health education research. 2011;26(6):1025-49.
13. Anand T, Tanwar S, Kumar R, Meena GS, Ingle GK. Knowledge, attitude, and level of physical activity among medical undergraduate students in Delhi. Indian journal of medical sciences. 2011;65(4):133.
14. Ahmadnia E, Shakibazadeh E, Emamgholi Khooshehchin T. Osteoporosis Related Lifestyle Among Nursing And Midwifery Students. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2009;15(4):50-9. [Text in Persian]
15. Rejali M, Mostajeran M. Assessment Of Physical Activity In Medical And Public Health Students Of Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences-2008. Health System Research. 2010;3(2):173-8. [Text in Persian]
16. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Ziaeiha M, Khalaj M, Mohammadi Zeidi B, Morshedi H. Predicting the stages of change in physical activity behavior of QUMS students with Pender’s model. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. 2010;14(3):58-66. [Text in Persian]
17. Baradaran-Rezaei M, Shirvani M, Fathi-Azar E. Comparative Study of the Physical Activity Among Students Medical and Non-medical Universities of Tabriz. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2008;21(55):77-87. [Text in Persian]
18. Safavi M, Yahyavi SH, Pourrahimi M. Impact of dietary behaviors and exercise activities education on the self-efficacy of middle school students. Medical Science Journal of Islamic Azad Univesity-Tehran Medical Branch. 2012;22(2):143-51. [Text in Persian]
19. Dehdari T, Kharghani Moghadam M, Mansouri T, Saki A. Survey of daily fruit consumption status among girl students who are living in dormitories and its predictors based on the theory of planned behavior constructs. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(106):10-9. [Text in Persian]
20. Talaei A, Faraji F, Mohajerani H, Saiedifar A. Nutritional status of female students in Azad university. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2007;5(1):46-57. [Text in Persian]
21. Chourdakis M, Tzellos T, Papazisis G, Toulis K, Kouvelas D. Eating habits, health attitudes and obesity indices among medical students in northern Greece. Appetite. 2010;55(3):722-5.
22. Hazhir MS, Reshadmanesh N, Shahsavari S, Senobar Tahaee N, Rashidi K. Survey of the nutritional regimen of the female students in Kurdistan University of medical sciences regarding energy, macronutrients and micronutrients intake in the second half of 1384. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2006;11(3):26-34. [Text in Persian]
23. Âbedi G, Mohamadpour RA, Rostami F, Âhmadinia F, Rajabi M. Study of Consumption Pattern of Food and Obesity of Female Students of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2011;20(80):77-80. [Text in Persian]
24. Gholipour M, Tabrizi A. Prevalence of cardiovascular disease risk factors among the Sharif University of Technology students. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal. 2012;1(2):48-56. [Text in Persian]
25. Feizi E, Naghizadeh Baghi A, Rahimi A, Nemati S. The relationship between Body Mass Index and Depression in Female Students of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences. 2012;12(2):213-20. [Text in Persian]
26. Sira N, Pawlak R. Prevalence of overweight and obesity, and dieting attitudes among Caucasian and African American college students in Eastern North Carolina: a cross-sectional survey. Nutrition research and practice. 2010;4(1):36-42.
27. Salem Z, Rezaeian M, Raeisabadi K, Salajegheh L. Assessing Nutritional Status Of Students In Rafsanjan University Of Medical Sciences Using Anthropometric Indices (2007). Journal Of Rafsanjan University Of Medical Sciences And Health Services. 2009;8(3):215-26. [Text in Persian]
28. Irazusta A, Hoyos I, Irazusta J, Ruiz F, Díaz E, Gil J. Increased cardiovascular risk associated with poor nutritional habits in first-year university students. Nutrition Research. 2007;27(7):387-94.
29. Shirbim Z, Soudani Mansour SAE. The Effectiveness Of The Stress Management Skills Training On The Increase Of The Scholar's Mental Health. Andisheh Va Raftar. 2008;2(8):7-18. [Text in Persian]
30. Rezaei Adaryani M, Azadi A, Ahmadi F, Vahedian AA. Comparison Of Depression, Anxiety, Stress And Quality Of Life In Dormitories Students Of Tarbiat Modares University. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research. 2007;2(4):31-8. [Text in Persian]
31. George DR, Dellasega C, Whitehead MM, Bordon A. Facebook-based stress management resources for first-year medical students: A multi-method evaluation. Computers in Human Behavior. 2013;29(3):559-62.
32. Akbari M, Nejat A, Dastorani S, Rouhani A. Evaluation of Stress Level and Related Factors among Students of Mashhad Dental School (Iran) in Academic Year of 2008-2009. Journal of Mashhad Dental School. 2011;35:3. [Text in Persian]
33. Baradaran-Rezaei M, Shirvani M. State of stress management Evidence Evaluation of lifestyle Among Students Medical and Non-medical Universities of Tabriz. Journal of Tabriz Nursing and Midwifery. 2006(5):54-63. [Text in Persian]
34. Azimi H, Zarghami M. Religious coping and anxiety in students of Mazandaran university of medical sciences 1999-2000. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2002;12(34):37-48. [Text in Persian]
35. Walker S, Hill-Polerecky D. Psychometric evaluation of the health-promoting lifestyle profile II. Unpublished manuscript, University of Nebraska Medical Center. 1996.
36. Motlagh Z, Mazloomy-Mahmoodabad S, Momayyezi M. Study of Health-promotion behaviors among university of medical science students. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2011;13(4):29-34. [Text in Persian]
37. Sajedi S, Atashpoor H, Kamkar M, Shariat Mr. the effect of life skills training on interpersonal relationship, self esteem and assertiveness of blind girls in the fatemeh zahra institute of esfahan. knowledge. 2009(39):23-42. [Text in Persian]
38. Wang D, Ou C-Q, Chen M-Y, Duan N. Health-promoting lifestyles of university students in Mainland China. BMC Public Health. 2009;9(1):379.
39. Stanhope M, Lancaster J. Community Health Nursing. 5th ed: Mosby; 2000.
40. Shaban M, Mehran A, Taghlili F. Relationship between perception of health concept and health promoting behaviors: A comparative study among Tehran university medical and non-medical Students. Hayat. 2007;13(3):27-36. [Text in Persian]
41. Lee RLT, Loke AJTY. Health-Promoting Behaviors and Psychosocial Well-Being of University Students in Hong Kong. Public Health Nursing. 2005;22(3):209-20.
42. Aubi E, Shadnoush M, Nazarzadeh M, Bidel Z, Ranaei A, Delpisheh A. Translation and assessment of validity and reliability of the health-promoting lifestyle questionnaire, using factor analysis. Pajoohandeh Journal. 2012;17(3):114-20. [Text in Persian]
43. Farmanbar R. a study on health maintenance methods in students of guilan university of medical sciences. journal of guilan university of medical sciences. 2003;12(46):34-42. [Text in Persian]
44. Senjam S, Singh A. Health promoting behavior among college students in Chandigarh, India. Indian Journal of Community Health (IJCH). 2012;24(1):58-62.
45. Shriver CB, Scott-Stiles A. Health habits of nursing versus non-nursing students: A longitudinal study. Journal of Nursing Education. 2000;39(7):308-14.
46. Maheri AB, Bahrami MN, Sadeghi R. The Situation Of Health-Promoting Lifestyle Among The Students Living In Dormitories Of Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Iran. Journal of Health & Development. 2013;1(4):275-86. [Text in Persian]
47. Babanejad M, Zarin HK, Sayehmiri K, Delpisheh A. Lifestyle investigation and its associated factors in students of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. Pajoohandeh Journal. 2012;17(5):252-7. [Text in Persian]
48. Babanejad M, Rajabi a, Mohammadi s, Partovi f, Delpisheh A. Investigation Lifestyle and Prediction of Changes in Its Associated Factors amongst Health Students. health journal. 2013;4(2):147-55. [Text in Persian]
49. Rezaei‐Adaryani M, Rezaei‐Adaryani M. Health‐promoting lifestyle of a group of Iranian medical, nursing and allied health students. Journal of clinical nursing. 2012;21(23-24):3587-9.
50. statistics 2012. Available from: http://alef.ir/vdcjaievtuqeahz.fsfu.html?175973.
51. students statistics 2012. Available from: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13911123000995. [Text in Persian]
52. Banaderakhshan H, Mehrabi Y, Sh Y, Mortazavi F, Saedi N. Comparing knowledge, attitude and practice of senior nursing students and graduates of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciencess. Pejouhesh. 2005;29(1):37-43. [Text in Persian]
53. Mansorian M, Qorbani M, Solaimani M, Masoodi R, Rahimi E, Asayesh H. Survey of lifestyle and its influential Factors Among the University Student in Gorgan. J Jahrom Univ Med Sci. 2009;7(1):62-71. [Text in Persian]
54. Stahl ST, Patrick JH. Perceived functional limitation and health promotion during mid-to late life: The mediating role of affect. The New School Psychology Bulletin. 2011;8(2).
55. Dąbrowska-Galas M, Plinta R, Dąbrowska J, Skrzypulec-Plinta V. Physical activity in students of the Medical University of Silesia in Poland. Physical therapy. 2013;93(3):384-92.
56. Tol A, Azam K, Esmaeil Shahmirzadi S, Shojaeizadeh D, Mohebbi B, Asfia A, et al. Relation between empowerment of diabetes control and adoption of self-management behaviors and its related factors among type 2 diabetic patients. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2012;19(98). [Text in Persian]
57. Rezaei Fatemeh KMB, Vakili ZN, Dehghani F. Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Stress Management Therapy in General Health of Asthmatic Patients. Knowledge And Health. 2011;6(3):9-15. [Text in Persian]
58. Chhim D. Comparison of health-promoting lifestyles of family nurse practitioner students and non-nursing students: CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH; 2011.
59. Kheirjoo E, Jomehri F, Ahadi H, Manisefat FF. Comparison of Health Promoting Lifestyle of Female Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients with Healthy Women and It's Relationship with Demographic Factors. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2012;13(4):61-70. [Text in Persian]
60. Saffari M, Shojaeizadeh D. Principles and foundations of health promotion and education. first ed: samat; 2009. 1-278 p. [Text in Persian]
61. Park JE, Park K. Textbook of preventive and social medicine a treatise on community health. 17th ed: Samat; 2008. 2-278 p. [Text in Persian]
62. Baghianimoghadam M, Ehrampoush M. Principles of health services2005. [Text in Persian]
63. Abaszadeh bazi M. Health Education community and educational technology2010. [Text in Persian]
64. Hashemian M. Education of Health and Communications: Andisheye Rafie; 2007. [Text in Persian]
65. Park JEP, K. Essentials and Examinations of Basic Medical Science References Series. second ed2000. 1-322 p.
66. Hatami H, Razavi SM, Eftekhar H, Majlesi F, Seyednozadi M, Parizadeh Mj. Textbook of Public Health: Arjmand; 2007. [Text in Persian]
67. Lancaster J. Community Health Nursing: Jameenegar-Salemi; 2008.
68. Baheirari A, Mirghafourfand M. Health Promption from Concepts to Practice: Noore Danesh; 2012. [Text in Persian]
69. Saffari M, Shojaeizadeh D, Ghofranipour F, Heydarnia A, Pakpour A. Heath Eduacation & Promotion Theories, Models & Methods: Asaresobhan 2009. 1-223 p. [Text in Persian]
70. Rakhshani F, Shams M, Paryani A. Education and Health Promotion history, duties and parameters. 2010:1-20. [Text in Persian]
71. Kats J. Promoting Health: knowledge and practice: Shahre ab - Ayandehsazan; 2005. 1-264 p.
72. Mohammadi Zeidi E, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and Validity of Persian version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;21(1):103-13. [Text in Persian]
73. Hosseini M, Yaghmaei F, Hosseinzade S, Alavi MH, Sarbakhsh P, Tavousi M. Psychometric Evaluation Of The" Health Promoting Life Style Profile 2. PAYESH. 2012;11(6):849-56. [Text in Persian]
74. Ghorbanalipoor M, Borjali A, Sohrabi F, Falsafinejad MR. The effect of death anxiety and age on health promoting behaviors. URMIA MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2010;21(2):286-92. [Text in Persian]
75. Mohamadian H, Eftekhar Ardebili H, Taghdisi M, Abbas Mousavi G, Shabani Bidgoli M. Psychometric properties of the health-promoting lifestyle profile (HPLP II) in a sample of Iranian adolescents. Payesh. 2013;12(2):167-76. [Text in Persian]
76. Aghamolaei T. Health Education: Hamgaman Chap 2008. [Text in Persian]
77. emamjomehzade j, marandi z, rahbarghazi m, saeidi l. Investigate the relationship between media consumption and lifestyle in Students of Isfahan University. Quarterly Journal of Communication Research. 2013;20(2):101-20. [Text in Persian]
78. Eshaghi S, Farajzadegan Z, BABAK A. Healthy lifestyle assessment questionnaire in elderly: translation, reliability and validity. Payesh. 2010. [Text in Persian]
79. Baghianimoghadam M, Ehrampoush M, Ardian N, Soltani T. A research about Health promoting activities (lifestyle) at employees. OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE Quarterly Journal. 2013;5(3):79-87. [Text in Persian]
80. Heidari F, MOHAMMADKHAN KS, Vanaki Z, Kazem Nejad A. A SURVEY THE EFFECT OF PLANNED PROGRAM OF HEALTH PROMOTION ON STRESS MANAGEMENT IN MIDDLE-AGED WOMEN. IRANIAN JOURNAL OF NURSING RESEARCH. 2011;6(22):16-23. [Text in Persian]
81. Mazloomi MS, Fazelpour S, Askarshahi M. Health-Promoting Behaviors And Psychosocial Well-Being Of University Shahid Sadoqi Yazd Academic Staff In Iran. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2012;21(3):12-21. [Text in Persian]
82. Naghibi F, Golmakani N, Esmaily H, Moharari F. The relationship between life style and the health related quality of life among the girl students of high schools in Mashhad, 2012-2013. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2013;16(61):9-19. [Text in Persian]
83. Coplan J. An Empirical Investigation of the Lifestyle Profile of Graduate Students: THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY; 2011.
84. Yektamaram SM. Guideline Health of Older (over 50 years): Tehran: Department of Public Relations of State Welfare Organization publisher; 2009. [Text in Persian]
85. Dehghankar L. Study level of physical activity and related factors based on transtheoretical model in elderly members of Retirees Association in Rasht city in 2013: Guilan University of Medical Siences; 2013. [Text in Persian]
86. Stinchcomb MN. The Association of Nutrition Intake and Physical Activity to Weight in Female College-Aged Students: Indiana University of Pennsylvania; 2013.
87. Mirmiran P, Azadbakht L, Azizi F. Dietary behaviour of Tehranian adolescents does not accord with their nutritional knowledge. Public health nutrition. 2007;10(09):897-901. [Text in Persian]
88. zamanian azodi m, ramazankhani a, tavasoli e, gharli poor z, motalebi m, babaee a, et al. Evaluating the Nutritional Status of Dormitory Resident Students in Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science. journal of ilam university of medical sciences. 2013;21(3):109-17. [Text in Persian]
89. Sodeify R. A study to determine the iranian governmental high school student's food habits and their comparison with food guide pyramid. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2008;5(3):116-21. [Text in Persian]
90. Wilmoth SR. College students' fruit and vegetable consumption and their perspective on establishing a farmers market at an urban university in South Texas: THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO; 2012.
91. Burgard C. College students' responses to three nutritional interventions placed in campus dining halls at a midwestern university: University of Missouri--Columbia; 2012.
92. Sadeghian E, Pour AH. Stressors and Mental Health Status among Students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. Hayat. 2009;15(1). [Text in Persian]
93. Shirbim Z, Sudani Mansur AAS. Efficacy Of Stress Management Skills Training On Physical Symptoms And Anxiety. Womens Studies. 2010;7(3):139-63. [Text in Persian]
94. Jandaghi F, Neshat-Doost H-T, Kalantari M, Jabal-Ameli S. The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Stress Management Group Training on Anxiety and Depression of Addicts under Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT). Journal of Clinical Psycology. 2013;4(4):41-50. [Text in Persian]
95. Doumit R. Coping Mechanisms Among Lebanese First-Time College Students. 2012. [Text in Persian]
96. May RW, Casazza SP. Academic Major as a Perceived Stress Indicator: Extending Stress Management Intervention. College student journal. 2012;46(2).
97. Valipour R, Salehi E. Students’ Life Skills in Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012;12(2):93-100. [Text in Persian]
98. Saadati BS, Hatamizadeh N, Vameghi R, Kraskian A. Social Interaction In Hearing-Impaired Adolescents At Mutual Schools And At Segregated Schools. Modern Care, Scientific Quarterly of Birjand Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2012;9(1):57-64. [Text in Persian]
99. Mirzamani SM, Azvar F, Dolatshahi B, Askari A. Efficacy Of Life Skills Training On Reduce Depressive Symptoms In Student Population. Journal of Behavioral Science. 2011;9(2):124-32. [Text in Persian]
100. Hatamizadeh N, Vameghi R, Kraskian A. Social interaction in hearing-impaired adolescents at mutual schools and at segregated schools. Modern Care Journal. 2012;9(1):57-64. [Text in Persian]
101. Khodapanahi MK, Asghari A, Sedghpoor BS, Katebaii J. Preparing and Investigating The Reliability and Validation of The Family Social Support Questionnaire (FSSQ). JOURNAL OF FAMILY RESEARCH. 2010. [Text in Persian]
102. Moran M. The study of association between use of spirituality (religious attitude) with mental health in safe communtiy. second conference on safe community; Tehran: Tehran Municipality; 2008. p. 265-76.
103. Omidvari S. spiritual health, concepts and challenges. interdisiplinary research on the holy Qoran. 2008;1(1):5-18. [Text in Persian]
104. Krause N, Hayward RD, Bruce D, Woolever C. Church Involvement, Spiritual Growth, Meaning in Life, and Health. ARCHIVE FOR THE PSYCHOLOGY OF RELIGION-ARCHIV FUR RELIGIONSPSYCHOLOGIE. 2013;35(2):169-91.
105. Nariman A, Akbarzadeh M, Hamzeh M. Evaluation of general health in medical students of AJA university of medical sciences, 2009. HBI_Journals. 2010;8(1):49-55. [Text in Persian]
106. Grund FJPohplibnsON, Duquesne University). ProQuest Dissertations and Theses, , 244. Retrieved from http://search.proquest.com/docview/1428164053?accountid=34363. (1428164053).
107. Ulla Díez SM, Pérez-Fortis A. Socio-demographic predictors of health behaviors in Mexican college students. Health Promotion International. 2010;25(1):85-93.
108. Ay S, Yanikkerem E, Ýldan Çalým S, Yazýcý M. Health-promoting Lifestyle Behaviour for Cancer Prevention: a Survey of Turkish University Students. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2012;13(5):2269-77.
109. Maheri AB, Bahrami MN, Sadeghi R. The Situation Of Health-Promoting Lifestyle Among The Students Living In Dormitories Of Tehran University Of Medical Sciences, Iran. Journal of Health & Development. 2013;1(4):275-86. [Text in Persian]
110. Al‐Kandari F, Vidal VL. Correlation of the health‐promoting lifestyle, enrollment level, and academic performance of College of Nursing students in Kuwait. Nursing & health sciences. 2007;9(2):112-9.
111. Harcrow MS. Relationships between religiosity, spirituality & health behaviors among college students: THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA; 2011.
112. Schmidt H. Just health responsibility: a comparative analysis focussing on the role of individual behaviour in relation to cancer and weight-control policy in German and US health care systems: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE); 2012.
113. Maftoon F, Aeenparast A, Azin A, Omidvari S, Jahangiri K, Sadighi J, et al. Who Is Responsible For Health: Iranian Health Perception Survey (Ihps). PAYESH. 2011;10(3):347-53. [Text in Persian]
114. Charandabi SMA, Mirghafourvand M, Tavananezhad N, Karkhaneh M. Health Promoting Lifestyles and Self-Efficacy in Male Adolescents in Sanandaj, 2013. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences (JMUMS). 2014;23(109). [Text in Persian]